Course payments are to be made in full to secure your place on a course.
Any additional expenses incurred by our Trainers / Assessors (e.g. for on-site courses or assessments) will be the responsibility of the candidate undertaking training.
Where there is likely to be additional expenses, you will be notified of these as part of your booking confirmation process. Expenses will be listed on your course invoice and will be payable prior to training delivery.
Payment can be made by Cash, Cheques or Bank Transfer – Please advise your chosen payment method upon booking.
Cheques are payable to EN Recruitment Services Ltd (on the reverse, list candidates name/s and date(s) of course).
Where any training course, or any element of a training course is offered at a discounted rate from our usual listed prices, the discount offered is subject to the remaining payment being made in full and on the availability of places on the course being offered at the time of booking.
Hawkhill Training Services, at its discretion may discount a course generally across the board for all candidates undertaking specific training, or for a specific candidate on an individual case-by-case basis.
Group Booking Discounts are available and are offered at our discretion.
Once payment has been received in full, Hawkhill Training Services will send confirmation of your course booking by email outlining any pre-course requirements such as Candidate ID requirements, pre-requisites or self-study matters which must be completed and provided to us as soon as possible.
To enable us to match payments to your individual learner account, please ensure your quote your Invoice Reference as your Payment Reference when making payments via BACS.
Please ensure that you add our domain @hawkhilltraining.co.uk to your safe-sender list to ensure that all correspondence sent to you does not accidentally end up in your Junk/Trash folders.
It is crucially important any individuals undertaking training pay particular attention to steps they are required to complete prior to attending training with us. Failure to complete any of the required steps may result in removal from a course.
If a candidate is unable to attend a scheduled course date, the candidate should notify Hawkhill Training Services immediately, no less than 10 days in advance unless otherwise agreed.
Where a candidate does notify us advance, Hawkhill Training Services will agree an alternative course date with the candidate for any course date in the next 6 months, subject to availability. Alternatively, a full refund will be given.
Where an candidate fails to notify us, Hawkhill Training Services will retain 50% of the course fee paid when less than 10 days notice has been given. Future course dates can be arranged at our discretion, and the candidate will be responsible for any additional fees which become applicable. This will levy an administration charge (currently £15.00 – payable at time of amendment).
Where an candidate fails to contact us or fails to attend training, then any re-booking of courses after that date will be treated as a new booking and shall attract the full fee at that time including a £50.00 administration charge.
If a course is run exclusively for a corporate customer – at Hawkhill Training Services offices, on a customer site, or any other alternative venue which is approved – the same no-refund terms apply in the event of cancellation, but an alternative course date can be arranged on agreement.
In the event that it is necessary for Hawkhill Training Services to cancel or reschedule a course, we will endeavour to give a minimum of 7 days notice however at times this may not be possible.
In such circumstances a full refund will be made, or alternative dates will be made available.
All liability by Hawkhill Training Services will be limited to the value of the original course fee only.
Candidates undertaking SIA Licence Linked Training (including Top Up & Upskill) are required to fully complete any self-study pre-requisites as instructed by their Tutor / Assessor.
Where a candidate fails to complete the required self-study, or fails to provide the required Group A & Group B ID Documents, English Functionality or any other requirement, they will be unable to participate in any training and will be removed from the course.
Hawkhill Training does not accept any responsibility should a candidate be removed/unable to participate in an SIA Course, including financial or otherwise.
Any course pre-requisites or self-study is a requirement of the Awarding Body & Industry Regulator (The SIA) and will be retained on file for a period of time as required.
• Proof of Identity Documents – These must be submitted to us by replying to this email – 1 x Photographic ID (Passport, Driving Licence) & 2 x proof of address dated in the last 3 months (bank statement/utility bill) provided to us before attending training.
• Evidence of First Aid training – If you currently hold a Valid First Aid Certificate with 12 months or more remaining on its validity this must be provided to us and you will be exempt from the EFAW Training day. If you do not hold a valid First Aid certificate, you must attend the EFAW Training date provided to attain a certificate in First Aid.
• English Functionality – Evidence of Level 1 or 2 English – If unable to provide, please complete the attached English Functionality Test and return this to us by email ASAP.
• ACT Awareness & ACT Security E-Learning – Both online courses must be completed – instructions are attached – please send completion certificates to us by email before attending training.
• Self-Study Workbook – You are required to complete an element of self-study in the form of a workbook which is accompanied by a textbook which is attached. This must either be submitted to us (scanned) by email prior to attending training or brought with you on day 1 of your training.
Inline with the requirements of the Awarding Body (Highfield) and the Industry Regulator (The Security Industry Authority), certain candidate data must be retained by Hawkhill Training Services for period of time, not exceeding 3 years.
Hawkhill Training will retain (as required):
- Candidate Personal Details (name, date of birth, email, phone number, address, next of kin and the submitted group a & b IDs) for a period of 3 years.
- Video Recordings: Practical Elements of the SIA Licence Linked Courses which are video recorded as part of the assessment are retained for a period of 3 years.
Should you have any questions regarding this, please contact us through our website.