This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to gain a nationally recognised qualification in event Spectator Safety.
The objective of this qualification is to confirm occupational competence and provide learners, with the knowledge, skills and understanding of spectator safety. Learners will cover topics such as:
• preparing for spectator events
• assisting with the movement of spectators
• dealing with crowd issues at events
• managing and resolving conflicts
• dealing with incidents at spectator events
• supporting the work of the team and organisation
The Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety (RQF) has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). This qualification is regulated by Ofqual and Qualifications Wales.
Qualification number: 603/6955/3
Learning aim reference: 60369553
Credit value: 24
Assessment method: Portfolio of Evidence
Guided learning hours (GLH): 73
Total qualification time (TQT): 240
Upon completion of the award, the learner meets the requirements at section 4.10 b of the Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds, “Green Guide”.
To register for this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
- be 16-years of age or above
- have a good level of literacy and numeracy
- attending the ACT Awareness e-learning counterterrorism training
- attending first aid training or attaining a recognised first-aid award
Instructions for completing ACT Awareness Training will be provided, and there will be opportunities for Learners to attend and achieve an Emergency First Aid at Work qualification as part of their course.
The mandatory units of this qualification are assessed through the completion of a portfolio of evidence that will also be internally quality assured by the training centre. A portfolio of evidence gives us flexibility in how individual assessment criterion are assessed, and uses holistic assessment.
To complete the Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety, learners must complete all units contained within the mandatory group.
Learners must achieve all units in this group
|Prepare for spectator events
|Assist with the movement of spectators and deal with crowd issues at events
|Help to manage and resolve conflicts
|Deal with incidents at spectator events
|Support the work of your team and organisation
For the Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety RQF + Including Physical Intervention please contact our Training Centre.
COST OF COURSE:
£TBC per learner
(£NET + VAT)
HOW TO REGISTER TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety RQF Course availability can be viewed on our BOOK A COURSE page.
- Contact the Tutor/Assessor by Mobile / WhatsApp on 07858415722.
Please let us know how your course is to be funded on your initial contact with us:
- or funded by Skills Development Scotland ITA (Individual Training Accounts can help with upto £200 funding towards your course cost depending on candidate eligibility).
Available courses through ITA Funding for Hawkhill Training can be found and applied for through Skills Development Scotland here.